Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Lulu & Tutz SALE

I am officially purging my inventory...
My sister and I closed {Lulu & Tutz},  our "Vintage and New" Home Boutique last summer after several years of running the business together.  It was the best job I've ever had {outside of my home, of course!} and it was sad packing it all up and putting it in storage.  BUT, it's all coming out of storage this weekend for a HUGE garage SALE.  I'd hoped it would be unpacked into a new shop location, but it doesn't look promising in the near future...so it must be sold instead.  We're moving soon, and there's just no reason to drag it along to the new house.  The whole street is having a sale on Saturday, so it's a great day to maximize your bargain hunting!

Join us, it all must GO....and the prices are CHEAP!

Friday and Saturday
8am-??

{125 Miller Street
Strasburg}

No comments:

Post a Comment