Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

MORE paper, glue, and glitter

I'm still working on projects around here.  
Today I worked on more of these...
and these....
 The scent of these candles...
heavenly...
The second project of the day called for these supplies...
and a little of this...
I cut the newspaper into scores of ruffled-edged circles of different sizes...
then I layered them into piles of 4 or 5 pieces,
and carefully burned the outer edges of each piece...
{NOTE: do not do this in front of your small children!  Also, I found it easiest to burn my 
pieces in front of the fireplace since several of them caught completely on fire and had to be 
tossed in to avoid catching my sweater on fire!}

 I glued each piece to the one on top of it, added a glittered button to the center and that's it!

 I'm planning to use them in one of my Christmas projects, but I can't show it here yet...
don't want to ruin the surprise.

I'm working on another project, inspired by this plague I found HERE:

 more to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment